Manufacturing facilities can face a variety of significant risks such as physical damage to a production line, occupational injuries to employees, product liability claims from end users, and vicarious losses from its supply chain. Sullivan Group provides the accurate information you need to properly measure potential loss.
We at Sullivan Group realize an insurance and risk management program is critical to the success of your business. Our long term relationships with virtually every major insurance carrier enable us to negotiate the most favorable insurance programs for our clients.
A wide variety of manufacturers rely on Sullivan Group for assistance with:
- Exposure identification, risk analysis, and risk reduction
- Workplace Safety Programs and Training
- OSHA compliance and reporting (Zywave)
- Fleet Safety Programs and Driver Training
- Contractual Risk Transfer with vendors, suppliers, and common carriers
- Aggressive loss control and claims management services to help prevent and mitigate losses
- Workers’ Compensation Experience Modification Rating and Analysis
- Implementation of a Product Recall Plan and Public Relations Response Strategy
- Business Interruption Planning and Crisis Management
- Management of international exposures, including Foreign Liability, Kidnap & Ransom, and Medical Evacuation and Expatriation Expenses
- Domestic and international cargo coverage for a single shipment or multiple ongoing shipments
- Specialty Coverage including Cyber Liability