Wholesale & Distribution Insurance
Wholesale distributors of hard and soft goods are a critical component of the supply chain. Retailers and manufacturers depend on competitive, timely, and accurate delivery of their inventory or supplies.
Sullivan Group recognizes the importance of instituting a proper risk management plan in addition to a wholesale distributor’s traditional insurance program.
Wholesalers and Distributors can look to Sullivan Group for support with:
- Exposure identification, risk analysis, and risk evaluation
- Workplace Safety Programs and Training
- OSHA Compliance and Reporting (Zywave)
- Fleet Safety Programs and Driver Training
- Management of international exposures, including Foreign Liability, Kidnap & Ransom, and Medical Evacuation and Expatriation Expenses
- Contractual Risk Transfer with vendors and suppliers
- Aggressive loss control and claims management services to help prevent and mitigate losses
- Workers’ Compensation Experience Modification Rating and Analysis
- Domestic and international cargo coverage for a single shipment or multiple ongoing shipments
- Specialty Coverage including Cyber Liability